Referral Program: Who Do You Know?
If someone you know is still looking for a job in the school setting (new grads, alum, previous co-worker, family member, or friend) then make a referral! If we hire them you will receive up to $1500 as a referral bonus.
EBS is passionate about making a difference for children, and we’re passionate about our professionals. We know that when you are successful, our children can be successful. At EBS, we want you to love what you do. And we know that loving what you do is about more than the work you do each day. It’s about your career, your ambitions, and your power to positively impact the lives of others.
EBS is committed to supporting you both personally and professionally, by investing in you and your future goals. As the industry leader, we offer the individualized mentorship, training, support, and tools you need to become successful.
EBS has exciting opportunities available, whether it is through on-site, telepractice, or a combination of both.
- School Speech-Language Pathologist
- School Occupational Therapist
- School Psychologist
- School Special Education Teacher
- School Social Worker
- Teacher of the Hearing Impaired
- Teacher of the Visually Impaired
What we offer:
- A nationwide network of trained educational directors who are leaders in our field
- Dedicated licensure department for support and reimbursement
- Resource library, professional allowance, and access to CEUs and customized trainings
- Options to move across the country and abroad, with relocation and housing assistance
- 24/7 support with Career Specialists committed to your advancement
- Exclusive apps and tools to help you improve therapy
EBS offers customized salary packages for each individual employee. Salaries vary based on experience, education, employment setting, and location. Our Human Resources and Licensure Departments will make your career as effortless as possible. From relocation to licensure needs, our team works around the clock to provide you with the solutions you need.
EBS has many advantages of being a part of our team, including but not limited to:
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Excellent Salaries
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Bonus Programs
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Nationwide Opportunities
- CF Mentorship Program
- Assessment Materials & Testing Kits
- Direct Deposit
- Regional Supervisors
- National Directors
- Local & National Support
- 24/7 Support
- Corporate Discounts
- Industry Expertise
EBS is currently interviewing for Behavior Therapist positions in your local area and throughout the nation who want to make a life-changing impact on children with ASD and other developmental disabilities. As an EBS Behavior Therapist, you will have the opportunity to utilize both psychological and educational approaches to modify and shape appropriate behaviors in children. Excellent communication skills are vital, as you will interact with students, parents, and educators on a daily basis. Our Behavior Therapists pride themselves on the ability to increase socialization, play, and language skills to help students develop positive and meaningful relationships and achieve success in learning.
With more places to discover your career, more choices to reach your potential and more opportunities to experience success, EBS truly stands above the rest. Join the EBS team of nationally recognized professionals and turn your career into a successful and rewarding journey while making a difference in lives you touch!
- Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs)
- Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBA)
- Behavior Specialist Consultants (BSC)
- Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT)
- Therapeutic Support Staff (TSS)
- School (Public, Private, Charter, Cyber)
- Early Intervention
- Meet the requirements outlined from the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) for each Behavior Therapist position listed.
- BCBA and BSC: Minimum of a Master’s Degree.
- BCaBA: Bachelor’s Degree required.
- RBT and TSS: High School diploma or GED required.